Bed Bug Control
Bed Bug Control & Treatment Services
Do You Have A Bed Bug Problem?
With the best staff training money can buy and by utilizing only high-end Australian-made products, Newcastle Pest Exterminators can guarantee immediate and satisfying results.
Because bed bugs can lay dormant for up to 6 months and have an inconsistent feeding pattern, you may not even realise you have them until it is too late. Combine this dormancy period with the fact that Bed bugs are very hard to see and it’s not hard to see why an expert Pest Control Technician can be the only successful choice.
We know how itchy you are.
When you experience bed bug problems, call our team for Free Consultation and immediate service. We are always ready and happy to help you. Your safety and comfort are our top priority.
We Offer Comprehensive Pest Control to Get Rid of Bed Bugs and STOP Them From Coming Back.
A qualified and licensed pest control operator can determine the type, source and extent of the infestation and use registered insecticides to control the particular species of bed bug that you have.
While you are waiting for our technicians to arrive
- Don’t move furniture, other household items around your home (this includes clothing) – This will almost certainly spread the infestation.
- Don’t throw your bedding. Bed bugs are not found only in your bed, but in other areas including furniture and clothing.
- Don’t visit or stay at friends’ homes or hotel rooms. Bed Bugs will ride with you and will more than likely spread and infest a new home or hotel room.
- Keep or photograph bed bugs if you have been lucky enough to find them. This will help us with identification.
Bed bugs can cause excessive scratching and a chance of secondary skin infection. (Source: Health)
For skin irritations, please consult your chemist or doctor but in the meantime, you can
- Apply Calamine lotion or similar to bite locations
- Use Oral Antihistamines
- Use pain relief
Don’t Delay, Protect Your Home & Family
We use minimal doses of the best quality chemicals available on the market.
We use only the top of the line, environmentally friendly and the latest, most technologically advanced pesticides in carefully measured amounts to minimise risks to you, your family and your pets.