Australia is home to the world’s deadliest spiders, including the funnel-web and redback spider, and when they bite – it HURTS!
How Spiders Can Cause Big Problems
Most people will instantly scream loudly and run away once they see a spider. Here are some reasons why spiders can bring costly problems;
- Spiders create lots of webs – you will be frustrating to constantly remove their webs. To make your job easier, you must eliminate them.
- Spiders produce and multiply quickly. It is very important for you to eradicate spiders as soon as possible after seeing them. If not, after some weeks, you will be surprised by their numbers.
- Spiders can bite humans and some types of spiders are venomous.
- The presence of spiders in your home indicates that there are some pests living around your home or business. Spiders are preying on other pests. If they find your home as the source of food for them, they will ways to stay there.
Spider Control and Eradication
Are you experiencing spider problems in your house, yards, properties, or businesses? When you notice some spiders around your home, you must eradicate them as soon as possible before they cause bigger and costly problems. Since there are many types of spiders, so the treatments also can differ, depending on the type of spiders living around your home or business. If you can’t do it yourself, call our team of professionals at Newcastle Pest Exterminators. We always respond faster to heed the call of our clients. Just tell us about your problems, needs, and concerns so that we can provide the best-suited solutions to solve your spider problems.
With superior training and the highest quality family and pet-friendly products, money can buy, Newcastle Pest Exterminators will eradicate spiders fast and keep them away.
We are proud that we have never had a call back from a customer for any spider issues.
Not one! This may be partly due to the safe and pet-friendly chemical suspension we use outdoors.
What Can I Do to Help My Pest Technician Eradicate Spiders?
- Repair cracks in outer walls with gap filler
- Cover vents and weep holes with mesh
- Ensure all windows have secure flyscreens
- Don’t leave external lights on at night for extended periods as these will attract insects that spiders are attracted to for food.
- Install weather strips under doors to stop spiders from entering
It is vital that you keep your house clean and neat. Call our team ASAP when you encounter some spider problems in your property, home, or business.
We fully understand the sensitive nature of the home environment, and we take the protection of your family’s health and property very seriously.
Don’t Delay, Protect Your Home & Family
We use minimal doses of the best quality chemicals available on the market.
We use only the top of the line, environmentally friendly and the latest, most technologically advanced pesticides in carefully measured amounts to minimise risks to you, your family and your pets.