All Staff at Newcastle Pest & Termite Exterminators are trained in installing Termite Barriers and continue ongoing training in the installation and Management of the latest products or Product Upgrades
Call our Friendly local Staff for a FREE Quote or Consultation: 0411 250 950
Newcastle Pest Exterminators have experience in the installation and upkeep of a multitude of barriers.
The best quality chemical barriers are invisible to Termites and act fast once they come in contact with it but not before they transfer back throughout the colony causing colony destruction within weeks.
We only use the best products so that we can achieve the most satisfying results as you expect. . We do not use other products or less inferior products but Termidor and Fipforce. These two products are the most trusted products on the market today. As per the label, the life expectancy of these products is up to 8 years.
For more about these products click below
TERM-Seal Termite Barriers
Termite proofing requires an integrated system of products. Building regulations state all new buildings must have a termite management system installed. This has seen an increase of quick & easy singular products come onto the market. In our opinion, this is restrictive. The many variables of a construction process require fit-for-purpose products. Every construction scenario is different. And every construction has stages. TERM-seal™ products and systems work with this logic in mind. Catering for all commercial and residential buildings.
Baiting & Monitoring Barriers
A Termite Baiting and Monitoring System forms a complete Termite Interception Zone around your home, yard, or property. Our pest technicians have successfully done the protection and treatment projects of hundreds, maybe thousands of homes over the last 6 years
Annual Termite Inspections
As part of our ongoing commitment and dedication to our customers, a pest inspection is included as part of a termite barrier installation project so that we can render the maximum end-results for you.
Some things you can do around your property to prepare for termite barrier installation.
- Move everything away from the walls of your house by 1 meter so our technicians have access to the perimeter of your house. This includes pot plants, garden furniture, and more.
- Do not disturb the soil at this stage as our technicians may be looking for evidence of pest entry points.
- Remove all timber that may be lying around your property
- Tree Stumps – Tree stumps anywhere near your property are a particular concern and should be treated. Our team has a special Preventative Stump Treatment for Termites.
- If you think you may have termites do not disturb anything call in the pest control experts first so that we can provide you with a comprehensive treatment plan to solve your termite problems.
Frequently Asked Questions
Don’t Delay, Protect Your Home & Family
We use minimal doses of the best quality chemicals available on the market.
We use only the top of the line, environmentally friendly and the latest, most technologically advanced pesticides in carefully measured amounts to minimise risks to you, your family and your pets.